YOU MUST BE PRE-APPROVED FOR THIS COURSE TO REGISTER.
Designed to aid the already practicing healthcare provider in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to efficiently and effectively teach the management of sudden cardiac arrest and healthcare level CPR resulting in improved outcomes.
For pediatricians, emergency physicians, family physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare providers who initiate response during sudden cardiac emergencies.
Ideal Instructor Candidates should be motivated to:
- facilitate learning
- ensure that students acquire the skills needed for successful course completion
- view student assessment as a way to improve individual knowledge and skills
- Current BLS Provider Manual
- Current BLS Instructor Manual
- Certificate of completion of On-Line BLS Instructor Essentials (information on accessing this pre-course work will be emailed to you after registration.)
For questions, please contact Katie Kreider- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to print your results and bring them with you to class.
- Current valid Healthcare Provider CPR card
- Completion certificate from the BLS Instructor Essentials On-line course.