Designed to aid the pediatric healthcare provider in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to efficiently and effectively manage critically ill infants and children, resulting in improved outcomes.
For pediatricians, emergency physicians, family physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support in pediatric emergencies. Course description provided by American Heart Association®
Current PALS Provider Manual and completed pre-test. Manuals are included in the course fees. Instructions for book pickup will be sent 14 days prior to course start. For questions, please contact us at 202-476-3199. The pretest can be found by following this link www.heart.org/eccstudent and entering the code palsprovider.
Please remember to print your results and bring them with you to class.
Current valid Healthcare Provider CPR card, PALS Provider card and a completed pre-course exam.
If your desired course is full or closed for registration:
The Children's National PALS Program allows for a maximum of 3 names to be placed on a waiting list for a course. Please contact us by email if you would like to have your name added to a waiting list. Our email address: PALSProgram@childrensnational.org
PAYMENT INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO STUDENT PRIOR TO COURSE START.
**Student's who arrive more then 15 minutes beyond the start of the course will not be permitted to stay. Students who are running late should call 202-476-4654 on the day of the course.**
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (closed)Classroom C & D - 3.5 West Wing - Main Campus
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (19 seats left)Classroom C & D - 3.5 West Wing - Main Campus
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (23 seats left)Classroom C & D - 3.5 West Wing - Main Campus
- Thursday, July 09, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (24 seats left)3.5 Main- R-103 & R-114
- Wednesday, August 26, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (19 seats left)Classroom C & D - 3.5 West Wing - Main Campus